Social September | Indian Night – SOLD OUT!
August 26, 2020
Posted In: Events, Special Event
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Join us in September for a series of fun, happy hour events as our new Director of Culinary Arts and Operations, David Wang, presents a sampling of internationally-inspired dishes.
Indian Night Menu:
- Chicken Biryani
- Chickpea Korma
- Aloo Gobi (Curried Potatoes & Cauliflower)
- Saag Paneer
- Spiced Lentil Salad w/ Seasonal Veggies
- Mango Chutney & Cucumber Raita
- Garlic Naan
- Chai Old Fashion (specialty cocktail)
- Mango Lassi (non-alcoholic)
The cost will be $50 and will include live music, appetizers and one drink; a cash bar will also be available. At 5:30PM, tour the new Sculpturally Distanced outdoor sculpture exhibition with a chance to meet some of the artists. This week’s live music will feature a pop-jazz duo.