Lodging & Meals
Anderson Ranch closely follows guidance released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the State of Colorado and the Pitkin County Health Department. In order to operate safely during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Anderson Ranch has made significant modifications to our housing and meal offerings for Summer 2021. We have established a Business Safety Plan with added layers of precaution that prioritizes the health and safety of our staff, students, faculty and guests while continuing to provide you with the Anderson Ranch experience that you know and enjoy.
Please be aware that health orders could be extended, amended or changed as needed to protect public health, which may impact Anderson Ranch’s Housing and Meals offerings and protocol. Click here for more details about registration and cancellation policies.
Summer 2021 Housing Options
Housing offerings are very limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. The earlier you reserve housing, the better your chance of receiving your preferred option. Anderson Ranch is offering two single-occupancy housing options for Summer 2021. Shared housing options will not be available. For the safety of the Anderson Ranch community, Ranch-provided housing is only available to students who are attending workshops. Another major change for summer 2021 is that meals are purchased separately from Ranch-provided housing. For more information please see The Ranch Café section below.
Rates below reflect six nights of accommodations. A sales and lodging tax of 12.8% will be added at the time of registration. To guarantee your housing reservation, payment is due in full 60 days prior to the start date of your stay. Smoking and pets are not permitted at Anderson Ranch or in Anderson Ranch-provided housing.
Option 1: On-Campus Housing at The Wyly House Dorm
- Room Type: Private room with twin bed and private bath on campus in The Wyly House Dorm.
- Rate: $1,050 plus 12.8% tax for 6 nights. Meals are additional.
- Select Option B1 in the registration shopping cart.
- Wyly house dorm check in begins at noon the Sunday before your workshop. Check out is by 10AM Saturday following your workshop.
- Parking is available in the main lot and is by permit only. A permit will be provided for guests of the Ranch with vehicles upon arrival.
- While staying with us should you need any assistance with your on campus lodging please reach the Ranch guest services team at 970/948-7194 or via email guestservices@andersonranch.
The Wyly House is a two-story, co-ed building conveniently located on the Anderson Ranch campus and is situated between the Snowmass Club golf course and the Ranch Café. There are 10 clean and modest bedrooms with private bathrooms, a lounge and communal laundry room. Each room is equipped with a mini refrigerator and microwave. Anderson Ranch housing is cleaned according to CDC guidelines. One set of linens and bath towels are provided. Routine cleaning of housing during the week is limited to common spaces and commonly touched surfaces. Students under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay in The Wyly House dormitory or in any Ranch-provided lodging. Students can secure transfer from the Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (ASE) to Anderson Ranch via the Roaring Fork Transportation Authority free shuttle service or by High Mountain Taxi Aspen.
Option 2: Off-Campus Housing at The Stonebridge Inn
- Room Type: Private room with double, queen or king bed & private bath.
- Rate: $760 plus 12.8% tax for 6 nights. Meals are additional.
- Select Option H1 in the registration shopping cart.
- Stonebridge Inn check in begins at 4PM on the Sunday before your workshop. Check out is by 10AM Saturday following your workshop. Guests staying at the Stonebridge Inn should check in at the hotel directly.
- Parking for the Stonebridge Inn is complimentary in the adjacent numbered parking lots.
- While staying with the Stonebridge should you need any assistance with your lodging please reach the hotel reception desk at 970/429-5055.
- Click here to view the Stonebridge Inn’s property information and health policy.
The Stonebridge Inn is Anderson Ranch’s off-campus housing partner. The Inn is a moderately priced lodge located one mile from the Anderson Ranch campus next to the Snowmass ski area. Anderson Ranch has arranged for a discounted rate for Ranch students. The rate includes a 6% resort fee. Complimentary airport transfers are available from the Aspen Airport to the Stonebridge Inn. Shuttles from the Inn to the Ranch are also available via the Stonebridge shuttle service, Snowmass Village Transportation and Roaring Fork Transportation and are frequent and free. Click here to learn more about The Stonebridge Inn.
Other Off-Campus Lodging Options:
- Destination Resorts Snowmass ($-$$$)
- For all Destination Resorts Snowmass properties please call 970-429-5055 and ask for the “Anderson Ranch Summer 2021” block to ensure your confidential rate. Or book online by clicking here: Anderson Ranch Online Booking Code and entering the corporate number: 134829.
- Pokolodi Lodge ($)
- Call 800-666-4556 for $10 off available rates.
- Snowmass Vacations ($$)
- Limelight Hotel Snowmass ($$$)
- Viceroy Hotel and Spa ($$$$)
Camping in tents, RVs or vehicles on the Anderson Ranch campus and within the Town of Snowmass Village is prohibited by town ordinances. Camping is fairly limited within a 15- to 20-mile radius of Anderson Ranch.
The Ranch Café
Anderson Ranch has made some exciting new changes in the Ranch Café! The Café is now offering a creative globally inspired menu, coffees and teas, and a delicious and convenient Grab & Go program in addition to full meals. You’ll find the Café a peaceful and inspirational environment to relax with fellow community members and artists from all over the world.
During the summer the Café serves three meals a day, Monday through Friday, as well as dinner on Sunday and a continental breakfast on Saturday. All food preparation is overseen by ServSafe-certified employees. The Café has comfortable indoor and outdoor seating that is arranged in accordance with current health and safety guidelines. Meals may be ordered to go for individuals who would like to dine in other areas of campus. There will be space across campus set aside for additional outdoor dining.
Anderson Ranch takes food allergies very seriously and is not equipped to handle allergic reactions. If you have specific dietary needs or life threatening allergies, booking your own accommodations off campus is your best option so you have access to a refrigerator and cooking facilities.
Ranch Café Gift Cards
For your convenience, Ranch Café Gift Cards are available in the amounts of $100, $200 and $300 and will be distributed in the form of a QR code, which is scanned from your phone at checkout and can also be used online to place an order. Gift cards valued at $300 are a good choice for students who are eating all their meals at the Ranch during the week. For individuals who are only dining in the Café for some of their meals the $100 or $200 gift card may be a better choice. Please select your gift card amount carefully as the Ranch is unable to grant refunds and they expire at the end of the calendar year.
Ranch Café Gift Cards can be purchased during registration, online or in person in the Café once you have arrived on campus. Gift cards are subject to a sales tax of 10.4% except when purchased in advance as a package with lodging (in which case meals are exempt from the 10.4% sales tax).
Ranch Café Offerings
Beverages: A made-to-order beverage menu is available throughout the day beginning at 7:30AM, offering for purchase a full espresso selection, premium teas, smoothies and specialty drinks.
Breakfast: Served from 7:30AM to 8:30AM, breakfast is served a la carte and includes a selection of fresh fruits, locally roasted coffee, tea, yogurt, juices, cereals, oats and assorted pastries and bagels with a variety of accompaniments. A selection of hot food offerings will be available as well.
Lunch: Served from 11:45AM to 1:45PM, lunch provides a wonderful opportunity to sit down with other artists, peers, and community members to chat, make new friends, and find out what’s happening in other workshops. A rotating a la carte lunch menu will feature international cuisine prepared by our in-house chef and the Café team. Workshops are assigned staggered lunch shifts between 11:45AM and 12:45PM, which students are asked to honor, in order to maximize selection and minimize crowding.
Dinner: Served from 6-7:30PM and features a choice of meat and vegetarian entrées, a vegetarian side dish as well as a starch. The meal will finish with a chef’s choice dessert including but not limited to a variety of cookies, pies, tarts, dessert bars, cakes, etc.
Click here to learn more about the Ranch Café and see a sample menu.