Lodging & Meals
Anderson Ranch closely follows guidance released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the State of Colorado and the Pitkin County Health Department. In order to operate safely during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Anderson Ranch has made significant modifications to our housing and meal offerings. We have established a Business Safety Plan with added layers of precaution that prioritizes the health and safety of our staff, students, faculty and guests while continuing to provide you with the Anderson Ranch experience that you know and enjoy.
Please be aware that health orders could be extended, amended or changed as needed to protect public health, which may impact Anderson Ranch’s Housing and Meals offerings and protocol. Click here for more details about registration and cancellation policies.
Summer 2022 Lodging Options
Housing offerings are very limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. The earlier you reserve housing, the better your chance of receiving your preferred option. Anderson Ranch is offering two types of single-occupancy housing for summer 2022 as well as a double-occupancy option. For the safety of the Anderson Ranch community, Ranch-provided housing is only available to students who are attending workshops.
Rates below reflect six nights of accommodations as well as select meals. A sales and lodging tax of 12.8% will be added to the lodging portion at the time of registration. To guarantee your housing reservation, payment is due in full 60 days prior to the start date of your stay. Smoking and pets are not permitted at Anderson Ranch or in Anderson Ranch-provided housing.
On-Campus Housing at The Wyly House Dorm (Summer 2022)
The Wyly House is a two-story, co-ed building conveniently located on the Anderson Ranch campus and is situated between the Ranch Café and the Snowmass Club golf course. There are 18 clean and modest bedrooms with private or shared bathrooms, a lounge and communal laundry room. Each room is equipped with a mini refrigerator and microwave. Anderson Ranch housing is cleaned according to CDC guidelines. One set of linens and bath towels are provided. Routine cleaning of housing during the week is limited to common spaces and commonly touched surfaces. Students under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay in The Wyly House dormitory or in any Ranch-provided lodging. Students can secure transfer from the Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (ASE) to Anderson Ranch via the Roaring Fork Transportation Authority free bus service or by High Mountain Taxi Aspen.
Dorm Room Options and Rates
Private Room & Bathroom
- Room Type: Private room with twin bed and private bathroom.
- Room & Board Rate: $1,455 per week (plus 12.8% tax on the lodging portion) for six nights and select meals.
- Select Option B1 in the registration shopping cart.
Private Room & Shared Bathroom
- Room Type: Private room with twin bed and shared (possibly co-ed) bathroom.
- Room & Board Rate: $1,195 per week (plus 12.8% tax on the lodging portion) for six nights and select meals.
- Select Option B2 in the registration shopping cart.
Shared Room & Bathroom
- Room Type: Shared room with two twin beds and shared (possibly co-ed) bathroom.
- Room & Board Rate: $850 per person, per week (plus 12.8% tax on the lodging portion) for six nights and select meals. Please note that this rate is per person.
- Select Option A in the registration shopping cart. You will be prompted to select a gender choice. ‘Couple’ indicates that you want to share a room with someone you know who is also enrolled in a workshop and paying for the double option A.
Dorm Check-In/Out and Ranch Parking
- Wyly House Dorm check-in begins at noon on Sunday. Check-out is at 10AM on Saturday following your workshop.
- Parking is available in the main lot by permit only. A permit will be provided upon arrival for guests of the Ranch with vehicles.
- Should you need any assistance while staying with us, please contact the Ranch Guest Services team at 970/948-7194 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stonebridge Inn and Destination Residences Snowmass will offer 15% off of Standard Rates for Anderson Ranch students. For reservations please call 844-330-1859 and ask for the Anderson Ranch student rate to ensure your confidential rate or use the Corporate/Group Discount Code: 134829 for online bookings. Regular deposit / cancellation policy will apply.
Other Local Lodging Options
If you wish to explore other sources for housing in the area, the following numbers may be of assistance to you:
- Limelight Hotel Snowmass: 855/369-2460
- Pokolodi Lodge: 800/666-4556
- Snowmass Club Villas: 800/213-3214
- Stonebridge Inn: 866/786-9101
- Snowmass Mountain Chalet: 866/584-1514
- Stay Aspen Snowmass: 888/649-5982
- Viceroy Snowmass: 877/235-7577
- Viewline Resort Snowmass: 888/246-2427
- Wildwood Snowmass: A 15% discount on rooms at Wildwood Snowmass is available to Anderson Ranch students this summer. Click here for details.
Meals at The Ranch Café
Anderson Ranch has made some exciting changes in the Ranch Café! The Ranch Café now offers a creative globally inspired menu, premium coffees and teas, and a delicious and convenient Grab & Go program. You’ll find the Café a peaceful and inspirational environment to relax with fellow community members and artists from all over the world alike.
During the summer the Café serves three meals a day, Monday through Friday as well as dinner on Sunday and a continental breakfast on Saturday. All food preparation is overseen by ServSafe managers. The Café has comfortable indoor and outdoor seating that is arranged in accordance with current health and safety guidelines. Meals may be ordered to go for individuals who would like to take out and dine in other areas of campus. We will have areas across campus set aside for additional well-spaced dining.
Allergies: Anderson Ranch takes food allergies very seriously and is not equipped to handle allergic reactions. If you have specific dietary needs or life threatening allergies, booking your own accommodations off campus is your best option so you have access to a refrigerator and cooking facilities.
Ranch Room & Board Meal Plan
The Ranch Café meal plan that is included with your “Room and Board” (R&B) fee strives to provide healthy, creative meals that will nourish your artistic creativity. The R&B plan includes 5 days of continental breakfast that will include a hot offering, 5 lunches with a selection of offerings, and 5 dinners.
Ranch Café Offerings
Beverages: Made-to-order beverages are available throughout the day beginning at 7AM, offering a full coffee and espresso selection, premium teas and specialty drinks. Breakfast- 7:30AM to 8:30AM: Breakfast is served a la carte and includes a selection of hot food offerings as well as fresh fruits, roasted coffee, tea, yogurt, juices, cereals, and assorted pastries and bagels with a variety of accompaniments.
Lunch-11:30AM to 12:45PM:* Lunch provides a wonderful opportunity to sit down with other artists, peers, and community members to chat, make new friends, and find out what’s happening in other workshops. A rotating a la carte lunch menu will feature cuisine prepared by our in-house chef and the Café team. Selections from the Grab & Go case, which features freshly prepared foods, will also be available for purchase.
*Workshops are assigned staggered lunch shifts between 11:30AM and 12:45PM, which students are asked to honor, in order to maximize selection and minimize crowding.
Dinner: Served from 6PM to 7:30PM: On Tuesdays and Sundays dinner service begins at 5:30PM and classes have assigned seating times due to evening lectures following the meal. Dinner features a choice of both meat and vegetarian entrées with lighter items available on the side. The meal will finish with dessert including but not limited to a variety of cookies, pies, tarts, dessert bars, cakes, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no lunch or dinner served on Saturday and no breakfast or lunch on Sundays; please take those times as an opportunity to explore restaurants in Snowmass Village and Aspen. All food offerings are a la carte at The Ranch Café. Weekly menus are posted in advance.
Click here to learn more about the Ranch Café and see a sample menu.